Fitness Training Providers – you can have the best of both worlds:
- excellence in course content and delivery
- plus flexibility in how and when you bring in that expertise
I have been lecturing on Health and Fitness topics, especially Pilates, for colleges, universities and commercial training providers for more than 10 years.
With vast experience in designing, delivering and assessing Fitness courses at HNC, NC and levels, I can help you with everything from delivering single modules to re-designing your entire curriculum.
- delivering course content and assessments appropriate to your curriculum – from entry-level basics to “train the trainer”
- providing your staff and students with masterclasses in a variety of specialist subjects, like: working with elderly populations; fitness and spinal injuries; the psychology of sports coaching;
- consulting on course re-design (both content and delivery strategies) and assessing existing courses/modules
- designing new modules and training your existing staff on their delivery
- developing your in-house Pilates expertise
Topics I Can Cover Include:
(If the subject you’re looking for is not here, please ask me. If I can’t cover it, I may know someone who can.)
After 30 years in the fitness industry I can also bring your students a wealth of industry savvy and know-how.
So whether you just need a visiting Health and Fitness lecturer to complement your existing team, or you want to reassess your entire course offering, I can help.
List here as discussed.